Prickly Pear Cactus

 
The challenge this week at My Time to Craft is In Full Bloom.  This wonderful image was a freebie coloring page.  I'm not sure exactly where I got it from.  I have lots of these cactus in my front yard.  Some bloom yellow, but quite a few bloom this beautiful bright pink color.  I wish I had taken some pictures of them while they were in bloom.                                                                                                I colored this with Copics.  I printed off and colored a second set of flowers and popped them up.

Copics:E08, E11, E13, G20, G21, G24, RV00, RV02, RV04, RV06, Y38


I am entering this in the following challenges:
I Did It Creations  Nature
Scrapbook Sisters Flower, Ribbon, Gem
Sisterhood of Crafters Flower Power

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Diane unusual flowers looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of cactus for a front yard, living in Iowa, but if they are half as beautiful as your card, they must be spectacular! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo this this so pretty. One of your best I think. The colors are spectacular. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, your colouring is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Diane, fab image - my dad would love it, he collects cacti! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - thanks for sharing with us at IDIC this week
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...