My Little Assistant and a Totally Papercrafts Challenge


This is my Design Team entry for Totally Papercrafts Challenge #126, Inspirational Picture.

We have two sponsors this week.  The first is Menjen's.

 



The second is a new sponsor, MayzyArt.

 

I decide to work with a MayzyArt Stamps image, Lion Tamer, available here.  I do think I will be visiting her Etsy shop again soon.  I really like what I saw there.  I didn't stick too well to the color of the inspiration image.  I meant to but I gave my lion quite a bit darker coloring.






As you can see, my assistant Ella, is a great help.  Every time she sees the camera come out, she just can't resist getting in the way.  I usually have to watch her pretty closely.  She has been known to steal the embellishments off my completed cards.  And need I say, she's loves to fight me for my ribbon while I'm trying to place it on a card.

The papers I used were from: October Afternoon

Copics:  B21, B23, C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C5, C7. E00, E11, E21, E23, E30, E33, E34, E35, 
E41, E42, E43, E53, G05, G09, R11, R22, R24, R29, Y15, Y17, Y38
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

Divas by Design Anything Goes
Paper Shelter Anything Goes
Perfect Sentiments Challenge Anything Goes
LEJ Designs Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz Favorite Animal
Digi Doodle Shop  Anything Goes                                                       

22 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the image which you have coloured beautifully and the layout is fab. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Diane. The image is fab.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Diane - love the colours! glad to know that you have a furry helper too!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane your card is awesome. What fabulous colouring as usual, you are very talented hun. Your pussy baby is just like my baby use to be, loves to be in everywhere.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane, love your card for our challenge x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely animal card
    thanks for joining us at charisma this week
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now thats one crafty Cat Diane..lol...she's so cute too....Fabulous creation again.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Attention enormous cat ! I like ! Fabulous work ! Evreything is perfect !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous colouring on this card and love the image

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Diane, fab image and colouring...enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Diane, Another totally stunning card. I love to look at your work.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, your kitty is so adorable!! That's too funny that she likes to steal your embellishments. :) Love your card - you did a great job with the image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, loveyour colouring and design. Thank you for joining us at LEJ Designs and good luck. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Diane, this is so striking and I love your colouring. A wonderful card.
    Enjoy your weekend, we are supposed to be getting some sunshine. Waiting for a miracle!
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diane I just love this. Your colouring is superb!!! A smashing card
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Adorable image and your color and coloring are perfect! I really like the ticket, super touch! LOVE your "helper!" I sure do miss mine. Give her a big kitty cuddle for me! Have a great weekend, hugs, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Diane, it's me again to thank you for joining us at Divas by Design with your fantastic card.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Diane this is stunning your colouring Rocks and this is magical. Love the picture of your little helper

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card and love the image xxxxxxxxx Thank you for joing us over at LEJ xxxx Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a fun card! I love the coloring & the DP is perfect. Now we know your secret weapon in making such beautiful cards! You have such adorable "assistants" giving you their help. I often joke that if you take any of my cards apart, you will probably find a stray cat hair glued somewhere inside!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab card, I love the image, thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...