Totally Stampalicious - Ribbons and Bows


I designed this card for the Totally Stampalicious Challenge, Ribbons and Bows. The image,  Storybook Elizabeth by Sylvia Zet, is available here.  I think this image is just darling.  My soon-to-be grandson already has a collection of Dr. Seuss books. 
 

The paper and flowers are from my stash.  The ribbon is from Taylored Expressions.  This is my favorite ribbon to use on cards.  I need to order more.

Copics:  E00,E02, E31, E35, E97, E99, CO, C1, R11, R20, V01, V04, YR20, YR24

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Allsorts  In Bloom
Crafty Calendar Flowers in Bloom
Hiding in my Craft Room Anything Goes
Poodles Parlour Cute and/or Cuddly
One Stitch at a Time Use a Digi
Ribbon Girls Girlie Card
The Scrapbooking Queen Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers Network  Anything Goes

41 comments:

  1. love this Diane - the image & the sentiment! gorgeous layout
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane! What a perfectly gorgeous purple creation! This is such a sweet image and the flowers and ribbon are stunning. I really like the sweet sentiment too! Your card is simply lovely!
    I hope that your having a great day!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Got to add this to my list of favorites from your blog! Love everything about it from the coloring & layout to the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woweee! love it, great job, super cool ribbon and the image is so cute. Nice color too....wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for playing along at the Crafty Bloggers Network. It's an honour for us to have you with us... I personally love your blog - you're in my favourites! lol.

    Brill card as always, and love how you've made it. Very nice!!!

    Jo

    CBN DT..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours, great image. Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour challenge, good luck, cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Sweet Sweet The colors are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT, and hope to see you back.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diane
    Just so cute this image and I love the colors! So a grandson is on the way - congrats! Nothing like grandchildren - I have 6! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally adorable I love wee stamps thanks for playing along with us at poodles
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card i love the colours you have used

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too, too adorable! Such a sweet image and I love the Dr. Seuss sentiment! Beautiful flowers and bow too! I really like the lavender colors. Hope you have a nice 4th, hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very beautiful card with a wonderful image and the colouring is super.
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally cute! I love your coloring and the pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card love all the purple and the cute little image. Thanks so much for linking up with HIMCR this week. DT AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is lovely, thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl card challenge

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...