Three Kings


This card is for Tammy's Scrapin' Corner Challenge #41, Anything Goes, Any Artist.  I used this really lovely  image from Eureka called Three Kings.  You should stop and visit their shop, if you get a chance.  

This was one of those card making days where I felt like nothing went right.  I finally had to decide just to let the image be.  I couldn't get what was in my mind out the end of the markers.  That's it, I'll blame the markers!

I used quite a few Martha Stewart Glitter Pens on this.  Unfortunately, it doesn't show in the photo.   The pearls are from Zva.  The paper is from my stash.


3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful Design Project.
    We love all of your work.
    Thank you for a great Designer Project
    from Tammy and Marc

    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I love it even if you are not totally sure of it... love the coloring so I'm thinking your markers did a good job lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card the image is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...