Bare Butt Bear



 I have had this image from QKR Stampede for the longest time.  I finally got a chance to use it. 

I tried a new technique.  I colored the image with Copics.  I wanted a fur look for the bear so I tried a washcloth with colorless blender on it.  I have one blotchy bear!   I don't think I will try that technique again!  It looked great online when the person did a demo.

Inside Left

I cut the stethoscope and hypodermic needle with the Silhouette.

Inside Right

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede   Anything Goes
Sister Act  Anything Goes
4 Crafty Girls  Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund  Anything Goes
Fab 'n Funky  Animals


8 comments:

  1. Don't knock yourself, it looks great and made me smile. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, from the pictures I am looking at, it looks like your fur technique was a complete success! And this is an adorable card!! He is sure to make anyone smile & I love the sentiments too! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kidding? I thought your bear turned out awesome! I could just hug him all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab male card! Funny too. Thanks for joining us at Graph It marker colouring challenge for our Male colours theme. Take care Zo xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bare But Beat! SO so so cute, Love this card!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane, I love it. You did an awesome job with the fur. And I love the sentiment too. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes." Good Luck.

    Karal DT for QKR Stampede
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Diane, it made me chuckle! Love the image and your great coloring, also that super striped paper! Great card! Hugs, J :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute get well card! Thanks for entering our Challenge #57 - "Animals"--hope you enter our upcoming challenges too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...