Cardz 4 Guyz DIY


Today's challenge at Cardz 4 Guys is "DIY."  I chose this image from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.  It's called Man about the House.  I selected it because as soon as I saw it, it reminded me a lot of someone I had met when I worked in NYC years ago.  Forty one years to be exact.  Although, he was a security guard, not a fix-it man at the Federal Reserve Bank.  I remember him being such a sweet, gentle man and he always had a story to tell.  

I colored this with Copics,  I think the letters were from Tim Holtz, but I'm not sure.  I used a corrugated paper for the background

I am entering this card in the following challenges:.

Scribble and Scrap  Anything Goes
Crafting at the Weekend  Anything Goes
Paper Creator's Crafts  Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Lol this is such a fun masculine design. Love how you did the wording.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute! Forty-one years later and you still remember him? I like the way you designed this with the sentiment and the corrugated paper. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a fabulous guy card! Love the coloring & the letters spelling out your sentiment are perfect for the design! Another awesome card, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image,he is such fun Diane and brilliantly coloured. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...