QKR - Add a Button


The fun challenge this week at QKR is "Add a Button."  I used this cute bunny, available here.  The digital papers are from the Carina Gardner Evening Blooms collection.  The large flower  button is from my grandmother's button collection.

The doily is from Cheery Lynn Dies.  I have so much trouble with this die.  I cut a doily with wax paper to make sure the die releases so that problem is solved.  I cannot get it to cut the center of the doily all the way through.  I must have put it through twenty times.  I kept changing he position of the metal plate, added a shim of paper, nothing worked.  I got an imprint of the center, but no cut.  

This is the first time I've tried the dot background.  I still need a lot of practice with it!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz Buttons and Bows
In the Pink  Anything Goes
4 Crafty Girls  Anything Goes
BaffiesKreativladen  Buttons and Bows

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Just adore the pink and teal colour combo and the stipple effect around the cute critter.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! I love everything about this darling card from the image to the papers, to the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Original layout. Adorable rabbit with a magnificent coloring. Bravo ! It's successful !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz today !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane, love this card. The dot shading, the papers and the ribbon all make for a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card thank you for playing with Charisma
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane, your card is so cute. I love that little bunny. Great buttons and ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love this! The bubble dots are genius!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...