TeddyBo Tree

I am having major trouble with formatting this post.  Blogger must not be behaving today!  Anyways, I used a TeddyBo image for this card.  I purchased a couple a few years back and haven't gotten a chance to use them yet.  The digital papers are from Echo Park.  
 I colored this with Copic markers.  I did the distressing with Distresses Inks.

Copics:  B05, BG11, BG13, BG18, C00, C0, C1, C2, 
E30, E31, E34, E35, R11, R12, R14, R17, R22, R24, 
R27, RV09, Y17, YG61, 63, 67


 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

My Perfect Life  Festive 48
Little Claire's  Christmas
We Dobadoo  Christmas
Delicious Doodles  Christmas in October
C.R.A.F.T.  Christmas
Inspiration Destination   Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper  Halloween/Christmas
Card Mania   Tag



11 comments:

  1. Wow, Diane! This is fabulous as always! Great design and awesome coloring! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    CB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and love those corner pieces! As always such fantastic coloring. Stitching.....oh how I wish I could sew in straight lines like this! LOVE your card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I ADORE this! He is one of the cutest Xmas cards I've seen! Everything about it is just adorable. Love the octagon shape and that lace in the corner is gorgeous! Wish I could get my sewing machine to stitch on cards, but it refuses & that adds such a sweet touch! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is so lovely and adorable!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

     

    Hugs and kisses from germany,

    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. Such a great image and wonderful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again soon. Lynn, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so darn cute and I love your stitching elements! Great coloring and design! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! That image is adorable and I love the focal shape. I wouldn't have thought I would care that much, but it looks really fabulous. As is your stitching and that fun little pull out tag. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layers - love the stitching and bingo cards. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. No lack of cuteness with this one! He is just adorable. And your stitching is perfect, perfect! I also noticed how nicely you centered the BG paper. Every detail was perfectly designed and executed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, Diane. A really sweet digi and I love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...